At Arthur Funk & Sons, we are committed to exceptional design, construction management, and craftsmanship with all our building projects. The Commercial Construction team builds Churches, Manufacturing Facilities, Retail and Office Space, to Senior Living, HealthCare and institutional and specialized construction. Whether it is Pre-engineered Steel, or traditional construction of steel and concrete buildings, award-winning construction and service are delivered with attention to detail throughout the Susquehanna Valley.
dedicated to our values
- We build MORE than just a building. We Build Partnerships—relationships with each client. We thrive on collaboration—building a TEAM approach to each construction project. How?
- Understanding your needs before the project begins.
- Building a quality structure.
- Providing experienced & highly trained craftsmen.
- Committing to doing excellent work.
more than just construction
Arthur Funk & Sons can help your building project in a number of ways from start to finish including Planning, Design, Finance, and Construction Management through the final walk through.
•Our team works with your architect or help you select an architect.
•We build a team of design and engineering professionals, along with subcontracting partners who will take ownership of your project at an early stage to ensure success.
We are proud of the relationships we forge and we believe this is why so many of our clients return.
We have over 80 years of construction experience. Since our barn-building days, we have been committed to exceptional quality in the construction management through actual construction and commissioning of your project.
Arthur Funk and Sons can help your building project in a number of ways:
- From start to finish, we help with building plans, budgeting, financing options, site selection, scheduling, and actual construction.
- Our team will work with your architect or help you select an architect.
We are committed to exceptional quality in both the management and actual construction of your project:
- Our knowledgeable management staff fully understands your needs before each project begins.
- We build a quality structure that is both practical and attractive.
- High quality of construction provided by our experienced, trained craftsmen and their commitment to do excellent work.
During the construction and renovation of the Lebanon LIFE project, the Funk Construction team was extremely conscientious regarding the quality of workmanship, safety of their employees and the sub-contractors and adherence to the construction schedule. They worked closely with us to minimize change orders and cost overruns. We are very proud of our Lebanon facility, it makes a lasting first impression to all.