At Arthur Funk & Sons, we are committed to exceptional design, management, and craftsmanship with all our projects. We build Churches and Manufacturing Facilities to Senior Living and HealthCare. Customer service is delivered with attention to detail
dedicated to our values
- Understanding your needs before the project begins.
- Building a quality structure.
- Providing experienced & highly trained craftsmen.
- Committing to doing excellent work.
more than just construction
Planning | Design | Finance | Management – Arthur Funk and Sons is a leading Pennsylvania contractor. The Funk Team’s involvement throughout the project delivers your project on time and within your budget.
We have over 80 years of construction experience building:
- Structures ranging from 1,000 sq ft to more than 100,000 sq ft
- Conventional construction, Pre-engineered steel systems, or any combination, thereof
Arthur Funk and Sons can help your building project in a number of ways:
- From start to finish, we help with building plans, budgeting, financing options, site selection, scheduling, and actual construction.
- Our team will work with your architect or help you select an architect.
We are committed to exceptional quality in both the management and actual construction of your project:
- Our knowledgeable management staff fully understands your needs before each project begins.
- We build a quality structure that is both practical and attractive.
- High quality of construction provided by our experienced, trained craftsmen and their commitment to do excellent work.
During the construction and renovation of the Lebanon LIFE project, the Funk Construction team was extremely conscientious regarding the quality of workmanship, safety of their employees and the sub-contractors and adherence to the construction schedule. They worked closely with us to minimize change orders and cost overruns. We are very proud of our Lebanon facility, it makes a lasting first impression to all.