Arthur Funk and Sons, is a leading commercial general contractor in the Susquehanna Valley. We are proud of our heritage as we celebrate our 80th year anniversary. Our reputation to deliver quality projects to satisfied customers is a result of our company culture.
We are seeking a Senior Estimator to join our team.
Responsibilities of this position:
• Bid solicitation and preparation. Includes development of subcontractor and supplier bid invitations, managing pre-bid questions, descoping, and bid assembly.
• Understand construction bid documents. Prepare detailed take-off estimates of self-performed and subcontracted work.
• Estimate projects ranging from design build, hard dollar bid build, square foot cost analysis, and negotiated schematic design estimates.
• Subcontracts and purchase orders creation
• Problem solving
• Excellent communication and documentation skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
• Ability to work independently and with a team
• At least four years professional experience as a Senior Estimator for a commercial general contractor
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or construction management is preferred; other related experience will be considered.
Salary commensurate with ability. Benefits include 401(k), medical insurance, and vacation. Interested candidates should forward resume with salary requirements and references.
Carpenters: We are seeking qualified carpenters. Experience is preferred; however, we are willing to provide training to a self-motivated person with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
Laborers: This position involves a lot of physical activity and ability to work with a variety of tools.
Superintendents: Knowledge and ability to review site drawings, cut sheets and product data required. Excellent communication skills for on site direction and supervision of workers and subcontractors.
Commensurate pay and benefits package are offered.
Call us today at 717-273-4122 or visit our office at 1405 Birch Rd. Lebanon.